Take the best opportunity available at IBC Medical Services for Obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound training. The course will start from 16-18 February 2017.
The course will be conducted under the direction of Dr. Nazar Amso, Dr. Rezan Abdul-Kadir
The Course Outline are just listed below.Get more additional information about Obstetrics and gynaecology ultrasound certification course.
- Basic Principles and safety of ultrasound
- Ultrasound and Screening in the First Trimester
- Biometry and Fetal Anatomy Scan at 18-20 weeks
- Early Pregnancy and its problems
- Diagnosis & Management Strategies for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ultrasound in the Labour Ward Setting
- Assessment of Fetal Well-being and the role of colour Doppler in Obstetrics
- The Role of TVS in Gynaecology & the 1-stop Philosophy
- Ultrasound Techniques in Fertility & Assisted Reproduction Treatments
IBC Medical Services is one of the biggest platform to improve delegates the theoretical knowledge and hands on skills in the Obstetric and Gynaecological ultrasound.